Hi friendssss! I’m back with another DIY, I know you’re SO surprised by that! Last month we chatted Peppermint Bath Salts and this month we are jumping into Spring with a yummmmmy lemon scented scrub!
It’s so super easy to make and it will keep for a few months in an air tight container so you can make enough for a few showers!
You only need a few ingredients and it’s super easy to whip up in a mini bowl and then transfer over to an airtight container so that it keeps. You can add some real lemon juice or just stick to the essential oil, or use one or the other. It’s completely up to you.
You can use it to exfoliate your lips or face and even in the shower for your legs before or after shaving to get rid of all the dead skin cells.
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of coconut oil (slightly melted for about 10 seconds)
- 1 lemon
- 25 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pour sugar into a bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice and add to sugar.
- Mix in coconut oil (add a bit more if you would like a more wet consistency)
- Drop in olive oil
- Drop in essential oils
- Zest lemon and add to mixture (reserve a little to garnish the top of the scrub)
- Add your sugars to the jar.
Super easy, right? Let me know if you try this one out!